Friday, February 24, 2012

Stepping Down from the 4Tart Lovers Forum

Last night I stepped down as Administrator of the "4Tart Lovers" forum.

All I will say as to "why" is just differences in management styles and lack of clear communication.

The blame is as much mine as anyone's so I will not lay it at the feet of another. 

Please continue to visit and join the forum. It is a great place if you are looking for a slower paced, more personable and bit less daring forum. ; - )

I wish every one over there the very best and I have no hard feelings toward anyone. I hope that feeling is mutual. 

OPEN APOLOGY TO THE MEMBERS:
An apology to the membership is in order (the Moderators were informed) as it was an abrupt departure on my part but the circumstances, I felt,  warranted this action so please understand, the decision had nothing to do with you, the members.
 Good luck and Happy PSP'ing!


By using any item from this Blog, you agree to the TOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some luv! :-)
Thank you