Saturday, October 1, 2011

SAD NEWS!

Early this morning I read some bittersweet news concerning MyTagArt and wanted to share it with you .


As readers of this Blog know, I buy the darling (family friendly) tubes of the artist with My Tag Art. TART (as they are affectionately referred to) just announced this morning, that they will be closing the doors Nov. 1st. The bittersweet part is that until the end of Oct, all (ALL) items on the site will be 50% off. This means many tubes will be 88¢, photograph packs (6 images/pk) will be $3.50.


For you scrappers, they already have a Freebie Scrap section so you better hurry. (The TOU are listed at the top pf that page.) Many of you are familiar with Shal's World scrap designer. She has many scrap kits with TART and now these are on sale as well, ALL for just $1!


So, while I will grab as many tubes as I can, it is sad to know MyTagArt will be closing. Please read the details at the MyTagArt Blog and take advantage of this sale!


TART's closing will not affect my Blog here, I will just buy from the other great tube art companies from which I hold a license...but TART was like family.



By using any item from this Blog, you agree to the TOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some luv! :-)
Thank you