Monday, December 5, 2011

PSP Tube Stop has Opened

I have been trying to keep up with all my favorite artist from the former My Tag Art site. There were many great illustrators and artist who went to other companies. Some are selling their work from their own websites or blogs but I don't think any of them did what Lisa Cree has done and that is to create her own company!

Lisa has opened "PSP Tube Shop" and has brought some vary impressive artist with her. Formerly with "My Tag Art" are Mitzi Sato-Wiuff, Renee Lavoie and Susan Rundle-Hughes.

Other artist signed with PSP Tube Stop are Jenny Heidewald, Joanna Bromley, Katrina Koukiotis, Miss Megs, Micah Carmichael, Carla Lee Morrow, Blade Reed, Ava Schwark, Stefania Russo and April Story.

I will posting a tutorial with some SnagTags soon.

By using any item from this Blog, you agree to the TOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some luv! :-)
Thank you